Have a bubbly day with some bubble tea

There are many places to buy bubble tea these days at the Macquarie Centre and around Macquarie University but I'm going to share with you my favourite place, Gong Cha! 

Gong Cha is located on the top floor of the Centre. It's a small store with only few staff working at a time. There are many flavours and varity of drinks to choose from. There is also a list of what the top 10 drinks people like to buy shown at the front of the counter. Some of the top drinks are milk tea with pearls, green tea with milk foam and lychee green tea with aloe vera jelly. 



My personal favourite and what I usually order is grape green tea with pearls. I find that this is the most delicious flavour I have tried so far and would recommend it to many of my friends when trying out bubble tea for the first time. 

There is a small seating area around the shop where you and your friends can chill and drink your deliciously made drink. 

The cost of the drink starts from around $4 (depending on the size and what kind of drink you are getting). I would actually buy this once a week as a small treat for myself when I finish studying or taking a break from study.

That's all for now folks~

Image sauces: (top) https://www.ntuc.org.sg/wps/wcm/connect/5b8b5c4d-c527-42f1-90ef-937a4b70d576/privileges-gong-cha.jpg?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=5b8b5c4d-c527-42f1-90ef-937a4b70d576
(bottom) https://b.zmtcdn.com/data/pictures/3/15546023/51137cb9569fc5f242dc20e332e8f477.jpg?fit=around%7C200%3A200&crop=200%3A200%3B%2A%2C%2A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Mex - Fresh and Flavourful Mexican that's Made to Order!

Food for when you need to get away from campus !

Ubar Pizza!