Mad Mex - Fresh and Flavourful Mexican that's Made to Order!


I know what you're thinking- there's already a mexican place on campus- why would you want to head down to Macquarie Centre if you're already at the Uni? Well- trust me on this one.
I have been to Mad Mex a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean, A LOT. I've tried nearly everything on their menu. It's my favourite mexican place ever, the food's just too good!
You can make your meal the way you want it- choose a base, choose your meat, sauce, and toppings! Don't want nachos with beef? How about you try them with chicken or pork? Don't want lettuce? No one's forcing you to have it! Same goes for everything else! Choose your ingredients and watch as they make it fresh, right in front of you.
I can highly recommend everything on their menu.
Now I know I'm gonna hear some groans here but- guacamole? They've got it! But... for an extra $2 on top of your meal- but.... it's delicious! Try Mad Mex today! You'll find it a few stores down on the left as you enter the main doors of the shopping centre :)

And if you're feeling like a challenge- think you can eat a 1kg burrito? You might want to look into their 2017 challenge. If you can defeat the hefty burrito, your reward is an authentic Lucha Libre mask!

Details and more are on their website: http://www.madmex.com.au/



Image 'sauces' : http://www.madmex.com.au/
http://www.weekendnotes.com/mad-mex-monster-burrito-challenge/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food for when you need to get away from campus !

Ubar Pizza!