Have you been Piccolo'd yet?













Have you been Piccolo'd yet?
I have and I've got to say, it was amazing!
Piccolo Me was founded in 2012 by brothers Roy and Charlie El Hachem and has since become the perfect café to enjoy delicious savoury options and sweet desserts with friends and family. It is located on the ground level of the Australian Hearing Hub in Macquarie University and always keeps me coming back for more.

Some of Piccolo Me's most popular hits include the Cheeseburger Croissant, the Nutella deep fried ice cream and the Nerdtella Bomb.

I personally love the Nerdtella Bomb, which consists of three simple steps before you can dive in:
1. Drop your Nerdtella Bomb into your cup.
2. Wait one minute before stirring.
3. Swirl the stick until the bomb has dissolved.
Now you scoop up the nerds from the bottom of the cup and enjoy!


Piccolo Me is a great place to have a social break or a sneaky snack between classes. I’ve found the experience wonderful myself as the staff are friendly and attentive and the range of options available is extensive.

I always enjoy a fun and fattening meal as it is the ultimate cheat meal and rate it 10/10 every time I visit! Would recommend everyone to go try it out!

Click here to see the Piccolo Me website!
Sauces: https://www.2hungryguys.com.au/
2014/10/07/piccolo-me-macquarie-university/ and https://www.zomato.com/sydney/piccolo-me-macquarie-park/photos.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Mex - Fresh and Flavourful Mexican that's Made to Order!

Food for when you need to get away from campus !

Ubar Pizza!