The Greatest Chips on Campus!

Greetings all!
Our spotlight today is on Presse Cafe, home of some damn good burgers and the best chips ever.
Personally, Tuesday is a pretty bad day for me, timetable wise, with too many lectures and tutorials for my liking. BUT, the one good thing is my standing burger-and-chips-date with my campus bestie. Because #StudentLife is what it is and most of us can't afford to eat on campus everyday, I allow myself one day a week to treat myself, and Presse Cafe is where I go.
Located delightfully close to U Bar, it is the ideal place to grab a bite and hang out with friends between lessons with an eat in or takeaway option. There are also numerous pool tables where you can unleash your competitive side and challenge your mates.
This is the absolute perfect spot for lunch as the menu is diverse, with salads, sandwiches, burgers, fish and chips and pasta's. Although be prepared to wait a bit for your food as this popular lunch spot can get crowded during peak time, but all you gotta do is sit and wait for your number/alert-buzzer-thing to flash at you to let you know your food is ready (i.e. no awkwardly having to hover near the counter waiting to hear them call your order/name)


As you might have already guessed, my absolute favourite item is the beer battered chips, at $4.95 for a small, you may be reluctant at first but once you see the steaming paper cup of heaven and taste the crunchy, chicken salted goodies, you will understand where I'm coming from. Since they are so popular, you are almost guaranteed to have a fresh batch, hot out of the fryer, handed to you. Add these on to a burger and you are guaranteed to both equally regret it and love yourself for giving you this gift (and likely not be hungry for hours and hours).
So be sure to check out Presse Cafe next time you're craving a good feed and take my advice and treat yo self to some chips.

Now I'm just making myself hungry....
That's all from me! - H.W.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Mex - Fresh and Flavourful Mexican that's Made to Order!

Food for when you need to get away from campus !

Ubar Pizza!