Tandoori Connection, for all my fellow Indian food lovers!


Are you an Indian food lover just like me? If you are you will love Tandoori Connection, which is located on the second level of the Macquarie centre in the food court. They have a range of different Indian food including curry, biryani, korma and tikka. I personally love their biryani and curry which are very affordable for students at only $12.90 a plate (and trust me, you will be stuffed as their servings are very generous). If you want to switch it up between chicken or lamb biryani, they have both, and even if you’re a vegetarian they also have veggie biryani and other vegetarian dishes! How could I forget about their delicious naan bread? Ranging from $2-5, their plain, garlic and cheese naan bread are to die for!


My absolute favourite dish to eat from Tandoori Connection is their butter chicken which is the dish that makes me keep coming back for more! It’s perfectly textured sauce and perfectly cooked chicken makes it the best butter chicken I’ve eaten in a very long time. This food is lovely to sit down and eat, but after a long day at university or shopping in the Macquarie centre, there is always the option of takeaway (if you’re like me and can’t wait to get home, this is perfect for you).
They have also recently introduced Thai Meals, which is a traditional platter consisting of curries, rice, bread and dessert and are open until 6:00 everyday except on Thursdays (9:00pm) for those of you who are juggling between different places to grab a bite from after university.

Till next time my fellow foodies!
Sauce: https://www.google.com.au/searchq=tandoori+connection&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH5dGK5NrTAhUFHJQKHafPC74Q_AUIBigB&biw=1033&bih=740#spf=1854

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Mex - Fresh and Flavourful Mexican that's Made to Order!

Food for when you need to get away from campus !

Ubar Pizza!